Thursday, May 20, 2010

Here i come, blogspot

I dun remember the last time i wrote something here. It should be something around more than half a year ago. In between, lots of things happened to me which i never told you, blogspot.

It was the transitional stage in my life. I suddenly decided to give up my single life and got married, which was a surprise, indeed for all friends and relatives. It was a quick decision but I had all the reasons in the world to do so.

It is great that I learnt, and i am still learning to live this life to the best I can for myself and for the my loved ones. Life as a single man and life as a married man. There is a huge difference. There are more roles, expectations and responsibilities. I have to give up, more or less, myself, my friends, and my family. You sometimes go through this emotional stage that could cause tears.

I am happy with what I chose to do and I'll keep fighting for what is right.

See you later, blogspot!

6 comments:

MarshMarllow6338 said...

M on your side! :D

Rithy said...

Thanks, mate, for believing in me :)

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

u scare me! m not sure if I want to give up my single life.. :(

Rithy said...

Well..i have to admit that its good to stay single for some reasons. And you dun need to rush until you are READY :)

Unknown said...

Keep it up with your new life ;)

Rithy said...

I will keep it as long as I could, Kfabby!